Repair and Warranty
Here in OKHTEIN, we take great pride in our craftsmanship. We have maintained the highest standards in design and materials; creating exquisite products that have been carefully assessed to uniquely satisfy all our beloved customers.
Subject to applicable conditions and exclusions, OKHTEIN products are protected from the original date of purchase by a 12 Months warranty.
The warranty covers any fault arising from defective parts or a manufacturing defect.
Our products are accepted for repair under the following conditions:
- A proof of purchase must be provided (Invoice number) Note: Your invoice number is sent to you on your provided email upon purchase.
- If it is not missing any accessories or hardware parts. (Missing accessories or hardware parts may be replaced with additional charges if available).
- Must be purchased from OKHTEIN stores only.
- Items that require repair must be shipped by the customer to Cairo, Egypt with all customs and duties covered.
- If your 12 months warranty has expired, charges may be applicable for repair.
- The quality control inspection can take up to 7 working days and the repair process can take up to 30- 40working days.
- Charges will be applicable if there is no proof of purchase.
- Repairs are currently available and accepted in Cairo, Egypt only.
What we are not responsible for:
- Loss of hardware or any additional accessories.
- Scratches and abrasions.
- The fading which occurs in the areas of greatest wear, should not be considered defects but fundamental aspects of natural leather.
- Leather damages resulting from misuse.
- Normal wear and aging of natural materials.
- Damage arising from unauthorized alterations.
Note: Elements such as oils, make up, perfumes, creams and or alcohol applied to the leather, brass, or the gold plated hardware can compromise its natural beauty and performance capabilities; therefore, they shall not be considered defects.
To ensure that your bag remains in pristine condition, please refer to our “Care Instructions Policy”.
If your OKHTEIN product requires maintenance kindly email our customer service team at [email protected] where our specialists will be happy to guide you through sending in your item for repair in Cairo, Egypt.
IN STORE Drop Off (Option currently available in Cairo, Egypt only):
Step 1: Drop off your bag at the nearest Okhtein store and fill out the form provided by our store manager.
(Please visit "Where to buy" for store addresses in Cairo, Egypt)
Step 2: Your item shall be sent to our factories where our artisans will evaluate your item and provide an estimate time and cost for the required repair. The repair process will begin as soon as you have accepted the estimate.
Please note that you shall receive a feedback within 7 working days regarding the condition of your item whether it can be repaired or not.
Step 3: Please allow up to 30-40 working days for your item to be repaired.
Step 4: Once the repair has been completed, your item will be returned to the same store where it was originally dropped off and you will be contacted by our advisor.
Note: Items must be shipped to Cairo, Egypt with all customs and duties covered.
In the case where you had purchased your Okhtein item in any of our retail partners online or in store, kindly email us at [email protected] for assistance.